24-Month Limited Warranty
• All faults must be notified within the warranty period
• If a fault develops during the warranty period, please notify us of your intention to return the equipment.
• All shipping costs must be paid by the customer
• After sales warranties are limited to manufacturing faults and/or equipment malfunction and do not cover misuse, improper installation, power/ mains surges or general abuse.
• Signs of wear and tear from normal use are also excluded from the warranty.
• In the event that any unauthorised party has modified, repaired (or attempted to repair) or otherwise interfered with the equipment, any and all warranties are immediately invalidated.
• We reserve the right to modify or invalidate the terms of the warranty if we have evidence that the equipment has been used for any purpose other than that for which it was designed.
How To Return Your Items
• Contact us by e-mail
• Goods must be accompanied by receipt or invoice
• Returns must be complete including accessories, documentation and all original packaging.
• You are responsible for all return shipping costs including shipping insurance which is recommended to protect your items, as you will be liable for items damaged during return shipment.
• Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer
In the event of a valid claim for a defect in the new goods, then we will (at our option) either:
1. replace those goods, if we have available the same goods at the same price;
2. repair those goods; or
3. refund or re-credit you the sum you have paid for the relevant goods within 30 days of the date that the relevant goods are returned.
For more detailed information please read our Terms and Conditions