14 Day Money Back Guarantee * (subject to items being returned unmarked in original packing with all manuals and accessories)
As a customer, you can help us sustain our Easy Return policy. To reserve your statutory right to return your item within 14 days with no re-stocking fees, please follow the below steps upon receipt of item(s):
• Keep all packaging in like-new condition. Open packaging gently and carefully.
• When opening package please use scissors or a safety knife and try to avoid tearing the packaging.
• It’s always best to take note of how components are packed, as this will make repacking your item(s) easier and will help prevent damage to the item and packaging.
• Please keep all items in new condition unless you are 100% sure you’re keeping the gear.
• Avoid scuffs and scratches when handling.
Please include everything that came with your purchase. If equipment or accessories are damaged or missing, a re-stocking fee will apply upon return.
How To Return Your Items
• Contact us by e-mail
• Goods must be accompanied by receipt or invoice
• Returns must be complete including accessories, documentation and all original packaging.
• You are responsible for all return shipping costs including shipping insurance which is recommended to protect your items, as you will be liable for items damaged during return shipment.
• Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer
Once your item(s) have been returned, we will inspect its content, condition and functionality. If all of the above conditions have been met and the items are all in like-new condition, you will get your choice of a full refund or credit on account.
If any of the above conditions are not met, Riotone Ltd reserves the right to charge a restock fee, the amount will be equal to Riotone Ltd’s costs to either return the item(s) to like-new condition or equal to the reduced resale deduction(s).
4.8. Goods purchased from the online shop may be returned to seller’s central storehouse within 14 working days after the receipt of the goods. The goods must be accompanied by receipt or invoice; they shall be unused and as new, complete with all accessories, cables, manuals and software in undamaged original packaging. Goods must be protected for transit by a double box or cardboard outer. Riotone Ltd should be notified of your intention to return the goods (see contact information on www.oktava-audio.com).
All transport costs for return and replacement of an item shall be at the expense of the Customer. Riotone Ltd. is not responsible for lost goods. The goods should be returned to the following address:
Riotone Ltd. (Liudmila Khristova)
jk. Dianabad, blok. 31b, entr. A, Sofia 1172, Bulgaria
4.9. The refund of the amount for goods returned to a central storehouse to the address specified in p. 4.8. shall be made by bank transfer or PayPal within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods in the central storehouse. The details of the bank or PayPal account, which the buyer wishes to receive the amount in, shall be provided in the return form. We are not responsible for an incorrectly specified bank or PayPal account. All bank expenses for the refund are paid by the customer.